.................................--GROUP PARTY SUGGESTIONS--
The following are popular choices for groups (Generally with groups of 10 & larger) but can be served to accommodate any size group All Large Groups with at least one group platter may opt for our unlimited beverage service which includes fountain sodas, coffee, tea & bottled waters. Note: Our platters are continuously filled to accommodate your group size:
* Taco Bar-(Build your own style) with choice of hard & soft shells. Plenty of shredded cheese,chicken,ground beef(with our own special seasonings).Garnished with tomatoes, onions, peppers, guacamole, salsa & sourcream.
* Nachoes-Triangle Tortilla chips smothered with chili beans & hot melted cheese. Garnished with Olives, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, sourcream & Chunky Salsa!
* Veggie Platter-An abundant assortment of fresh cut up vegetables such as; Carrots, Celery sticks, Cherry Tomatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Yellow Peppers, Olives, etc. served around a generous party dip.
* Fruit Platter- As seasonally available -A delectable display of fresh fruits i.e.: Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Pineapple, Kiwi, Mangoes, Papaya & melons ie:(Watermelon, Honey Dew, Cantaloupe)
* Exotic Fruit Salad- lots of Kiwi, peaches, mango, strawberries, star fruit
* Salad Bar-(Build your own style) with a selection of mixed green salad, spinach, red cabbage, carrots, celery, mushrooms, green onions, chopped broccoli, shredded cheese, croutons, sunflower seeds. Choose from Ranch,Bluecheese, Thousand Island, Italian or ??
* Meat and Cheese Platter- A generous array of meats and cheeses i.e.: Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Salami, Pastrami, Cheddar, Jack, Swiss, Provolone, Pepper Jack.
* Sandwich Platter- (Substyle or Homestyle if preferred) with an appetizing choice of turkey , ham, roast beef, or pastrami. Served on a variety of breads. Can include vegetarian (Avocado, cucumber, lettuce , tomato, ,sprouts)
* Chicken and hors d'oeuvres Platter- Served hot Teriyaki/BBQ wings, - some spicy some not with ranch party dip.
* Chicken , Rice & Vegatables- (Served hot) Teriyaki glaze over chunks of grilled chicken & a bed of steamed rice with vegetables.
* Specialty Salads- Pasta Salads (Served cold or hot) Choice of chicken, asian, mexican, veggie & others to choose from.
* Quesadillas Platter- meat or cheese filled topped with guacamole, tomatoes, hot peppers
* Pizza-(Served on a heated Pizza warmer)Lots of Veggie, Canadian Bacon, Pepperoni, Chicken Fajita, Spicy chicken, Deluxe Cheese & more. Thick or thin crust.
* Spinach Dip Platter- plenty of creamy spinach dip surrounded by lots of sliced rye, sourdough, french or mini breads or cheese bread sticks. A real hit.
* Shrimp Cocktail Platter-(Served Cold) Plenty of 20-30lb. tail on iced shrimp around a fresh zesty sauce.
* Quick Fried Shrimp-(Served Hot)garlic, ginger, coriander, dry sherry, green onions soy sauce
* Roll-ups (Served Cold) Meats or salmon wrapped in a tortilla around cream cheese, sprinkled with pimentos, olives, etc.
* Bacon Kabobs (Served Hot) Beef or Chicken wrapped in pepper bacon. Meat is sauteed in onions, pepper, thyme, oregano, bay leaves
* Strawberries & Glaze Platter- Fresh strawberries and a glaze sugar dip, very tasty and always popular
* Munchies Platter-(Several platters) A large assortment of different nuts, chips, crackers, and dips (ranch, onion, garlic)
* Mexican Cheese Dip & Crackers-(Cheese served hot) zesty hors d'oeuvres with that south of the border taste
* Melon & Prosecute- Honeydew wrapped with fresh Italian prosecute ham
* Iced Chocolate covered Strawberries around a strawberry glaze and whip cream dip.
* Cheesecake/Chocolate Moose-(Served individually cold) New York Style with gourmet vanilla Ice Cream and garnished with chocolate truffles,sticks and dip.
* Stuffed Eggs- mild cheese, dill, parsley, pepper, breadcrumbs, mustard, sour cream
We will gladly provide you with a quote for your groups specific needs.
Gratuity of 15-20% is expected on food purchases with all groups of 10 or more. We accept Visa, MC & Discover. We ask for a credit card deposit or half down to take the reservation and confirm.
For more information call - (503)644-8869 or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your events criteria.
General Information Services Lessons Merchandise Specials Tournaments Events Party Info Large Group Party Suggestions Desserts & Sweets Beverages & Over 21 Popular Food for Small Groups Over The Rail Counter Menu Gift Certificates Directions Photos Contact